CT Voices for Children has released child well-being data by town.
Additional information includes:
- Children under 200% of Federal Poverty Level, 2006-2010
- Unemployment Rate, June 2012
- 3rd Graders at or Above Goal in Reading on CMT, 2012
- 10th Graders at or Above Goal in Mathematics on CAPT, 2012
- Preschool Attendance, 2010-2011
- Children in Families Receiving Care4Kids Child Care Assistance, May 2012
- Children Enrolled in HUSKY, July 2012
- Low Birthweight Births as % of Total Births, 2009
- Births to Teens Under 18 Years Old, 2009
The mission of Connecticut Voices for Children is to promote the well-being of all of Connecticut’s young people and their families by advocating for strategic public investments and wise public policies. Connecticut Voices for Children advances its mission through high quality research and analysis, strategic communications, citizen education, and development of the next generation of advocates.